Monday, April 23, 2012

Some Kid Pics

Between the 4 of us, we took 5 cameras on vacation. Tyler had lofty intentions of taking pictures to post in an online journal for his class to follow, but he ended up not having enough time to update it more than twice. Danielle just likes to take pictures. Occasionally Ron and I had dueling cameras, but mostly he just used one as a backup. That came in handy when I was too motion sick to snap more than a couple pictures on the boat trip! The 5th camera was an underwater one.

When I downloaded everyone's pictures at the end of the day, I really enjoyed looking at the ones the kids took. They see things from a different perspective, and sometimes they were inspired by something that I had missed.

Here are some of my favorites from Tyler. The first two are from the airplane. They're snow covered mountains in California. The second two are from our trip to Waimea Canyon.














































Here are some of my favorites from Danielle. The first one is of Shipwreck Beach in front of our hotel. There is actually a crab on one of the rocks. (She got a closer picture after this one.) The other 3 pictures are from our trip to Waimea Canyon. I especially like the one of Tyler!

2 comments:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

Those are fantastic! :)

Wandering Writer said...

They have their mom's photographic eye.