Thursday, September 01, 2011

Tree Frog


Saw this little guy on an outing with my brother yesterday evening. The lighting was bad and my hands were shaky, so some of these pictures are out of focus. I wanted to share them anyway because the little frog was just so cute!



























I think he had a classic case of "my eyes are bigger than my stomach". He was quite interested in the spider, but didn't make a move for him. It's a good thing - I'm not sure the frog would have won! They were about the same size.










2 comments:

Wandering Writer said...

Can't believe you even saw him let alone got these great pics!

Lori said...

Have to give my brother the credit for spotting him. Wish the pictures had turned out a little sharper. I was having a hard time holding the camera steady & focusing on the little guy, though.