Thursday, July 07, 2011

Temporarily the Only Child


Tyler is enjoying his visit with Ron's parents. Ron's mom sent several pictures yesterday. This one was my favorite. I didn't hear from Tyler tonight, so I assume he's having too much fun to think of home. I'm glad.




While he's gone, Danielle has enjoyed being an only child. Yesterday she and I went ice skating. I have the blisters to prove I skated, too.
































Danielle had her first tournament game last night. It's a single elimination tournament. We were the 5th ranked team and played the 4th ranked. Suprisingly we ended up run ruling them and won the game with a decent lead. Danielle had her best game yet with several great hits. She is so fun to watch. Tomorrow night we play the #1 ranked team in the semi-finals.
































Finally, here are some pictures of Danielle in her baton uniform. I was hoping to get something to put with the rest of her sports photos. Maybe someday we will actually hang all those. Right now all those professional tball, soccer, football, basketball, & softball pictures are just sitting on a shelf in my closet. I suppose at the very least I can pull them out for the kids' graduation parties.









1 comment:

Wandering Writer said...

Great pics! I think Tyler is enjoying his stint as an "only child" as well. He let Grandma win a strategy game because he felt bad that he beat me so quickly the first round. And he did--fair and square.