Thursday, July 21, 2011

Blast from the Past - 2002/2003

In my BC days (Before Children) I enjoyed scrapbooking. When I had Tyler, I bought a nice baby scrapbook to start for him. It is now nearly 10 years later and it's still sitting in the original bag in a storage container in a closet in the extra bedroom. I'm pretty sure it's been 10 years since I've scrapbooked anything, baby book included, and I don't see that changing anytime soon. So, I finally gave up the idea that I would get to it eventually and decided to make photo books online since all of our photos are digital anyway. I am making one book for every year. That adds up to a lot of books, especially since I'm getting such a late start. I'm just doing them a little at a time, though, and am buying them when there's a good sale or coupon. So how many do I have? Just one per kid so far. They are a hit, though. The kids enjoy them and I feel better about having actual photos in print of my children's first year of life.

This week I have been working on pictures from Tyler's 1st - 2nd birthday. He was soooo sweet! Here are some pictures I wanted to share.


































































































































































































































2 comments:

Wandering Writer said...

I remember that bedroom. What a masterpiece! He's still cute, you know.

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

what a cutie!