Thursday, January 06, 2011

This & That

The kids were rather talkative after school this afternoon. Tyler told me that he and Danielle have been playing a joke on their bus seatmate for the past couple months. Somehow they have convinced him (he's a 4th grader) that Danielle has a glass eye. I laughed so hard when they told me that. Why a glass eye?! Danielle has an eye dr appointment next week and was talking about it today. That encouraged Tyler to tell the boy that Danielle might have to get glasses because her glass eye is getting too dirty. Later tonight he must have been rethinking his conversation because he suddenly said, "Oh no! I already told him Danielle just pops her eye out to clean it when it's dirty!" In addition to the topic (a glass eye?!) being amusing, I think it's funny that they've been plotting it together AND that neither of them mentioned it to me before now.





Danielle got How to Draw 101 Funny People for Christmas from my aunt Carol. I think she's doing great with it. Here are a couple pictures she drew a couple days ago.


























Here is another picture of that truck. I took this one in color, and you can see just how old it really is.


















I thought the fuzzy weed was pretty.


No comments: