Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Some Misc Photos

Here are some misc "wildlife" photos from the past week.


Danielle was looking for frogs. There is a cricket frog on her foot.



















A stream bluet damselfly (I think).




















I don't know what kind of damselfly Tyler found. It needed to rest for a minute to dry his wings. It then landed on Danielle's head before flying away.






We went fishing the other night and I caught a musk turtle. I have never caught a turtle or been with someone who has caught a turtle when fishing, yet this year we have managed to catch 2, in addition to finding Snappy.











This is one of the caterpillars after the fogging the other night. I don't know if he's still alive now. They are so small, they are hard to keep track of. I know a couple very small ones died, but I don't know if that's from the fog or something else. The one we're keeping in the house is doing great. I guess time will tell how the ones outside are doing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is the year of the Turtle in the Chinese New Year.