Sunday, April 11, 2010

Playing Catch

Ron played catch with the kids for a little while this afternoon. Danielle has to begin her spring training for tball. :) I thought it was cute that Danielle was playing catch in her dress and sandals. I also like that the smiles (and looks of concentration) were not posed. They were just having fun with Dad.
























I know there are a lot of pictures that all kind of look the same, but I couldn't decide which ones to post. Aren't the kids looking so old? sniff sniff

























Danielle wanted me to post the picture of her on the swing because she thinks it looks like she has "fire hair".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's right - it does look like fire hair. They are looking so grown-up!

Grandma C

Wandering Writer said...

Great shots! Neat fire hair.