Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Indian Summer

Fall is such a beautiful time of year, but it's especially beautiful when the sky is a brilliant blue and the temperatures are in the 70s. This afternoon Danielle and I went to the park. She played for a little while and then we went for a walk to collect leaves.












When we got home, she made a collage out of the leaves on contact paper. We hung it on the sliding glass doors so the light could shine through and illuminate the leaves. Her creation looked very nice and brought a bit of fall color indoors.
















My brother brought me a box of "goodies" from my mom's attic the other day. Tyler thought the Rubix Cube was pretty cool and has been playing with it some. I tried playing with it some today and discovered that this cube is unsolvable as it is. Ron, I think this is yours. It appears as though the stickers were rearranged at some point and maybe not put back on correctly? Ring any bells?

2 comments:

Wandering Writer said...

That first picture of her under the tree is beautiful! It should be a book cover for a sweet novel. Hmmmm.

Lori said...

You have my permission to use it. :)