Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Family Craft Night

We made the turkey votive holders from the recent issue of Family Fun.

Last week we covered the globes with tissue paper squares.










Tonight we glued on the heads, feathers, and facial features.
















A year or two ago when the kids went away with Grandma & Grandpa R, the kids chose battery operated tea lights as souvenirs. I need to get one more, but they work pretty good in these. 2 of the lights have red "flames", though, so they cast more of a red tint than I think is normal.

2 comments:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

Those turned out really nice! I saw them in the magazine.

Wandering Writer said...

Seeing your turkeys (all of them) makes me wish I was at your Thanksgiving dinner. Glad Danielle is feeling better. Keep them healthy. I hope to get one of those famous couch pictures with the 6 of them.