Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Another Caterpillar Update

Danielle's birthday caterpillars are getting HUGE! They're also kind of gross. Their little cup-home is getting rather messy. The commercials on tv don't show you that part. It really is a pretty neat experience, though. All 5 seem to be thriving.

Today the kids decided the caterpillars needed names. Danielle named 4 of them and let Tyler name one. They decided on Carl, Johnny, Rose, Rosebud, & Emily. Tyler's pretty sure he can tell which one is Carl. :)


Speaking of birthdays, Danielle is a Barbie nut and has already asked for more for her birthday. I'm embarrassed to say how many she has, so I'll just say we're not buying her any more. But, if any of you were considering buying her a Barbie, I'd like to discourage you from getting her this one:

Here is the article about it. I don't know why but I found this pretty funny. (It's actually rather pathetic.) I don't think she's exactly Danielle's taste, though.

No comments: