Saturday, October 13, 2007

My New Phone

About a month & a half ago, my cell phone bit the dust. After some stalling, Ron finally bought me a new phone. Not just new, but improved! I know there are a lot of really nice, modern phones out there, but I really only need one to make an occasional phone call. (The stay-at-home-mom profession doesn't require the latest in iphone technology.) It was a nice perk, though, to get a phone with a camera.

Today I finally figured out how to download the pictures to my computer. I love my digital camera and would only trust our "important" pictures to it, but I've found it very convenient to have a camera with me at all times.

Like for those unplanned, candid moments you don't want to forget:













Our son "Wendy"









Dress tucked in undies


















Or those times when we're spontaneous and happen to come across a moment worth capturing:





The kids and I decided to walk home from McDonalds one evening & enjoyed the sites

























Or those times when it would be inappropriate to pull out a "real" camera:











I thought the way she was holding her hands was funny. She wasn't in any pain.









Or when I'm in a hurry to get everyone out the door and forget my camera on the counter:




Bobbing for apples & painting pumpkins at a Halloween party



















































2 comments:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

Those are fantastic! I don't know if my favorite is the dress in the shorts or the dentist picture! Ha!

Anonymous said...

Doesn't everyone hold their hands like that at the dentist? She really gets her point across without saying a word!