Tuesday, October 02, 2007

My Celebrity Look-Alikes

Actually, I was a little embarrassed by mine (I do NOT look like Owen Wilson, maybe a little like Roseanne Barr - it's the chins), so I'm posting Ron's. I ran across this website and thought it was too funny. If you look closely, maybe the bridge across Ron's nose looks like Brad's. Can't figure out what else resembles him, but I thought his computer matched look-alikes were much more flattering than mine. Have a chuckle (and try it yourself!).


3 comments:

Wandering Writer said...

Well that ought to inflate his ego!

Lori said...

Definitely! Although I got a totally different set of matches when I used a picture of him in his glasses. A lot more dweebs. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, could you point out what actually looked like the celebrities, or was you talking about the back of the head.