Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Before and After

We finished up our work in the yard yesterday & are just waiting for it to be seeded again. Here are some before and after pictures: (Hope you can tell the difference!!)







The bad part about having this area cleaned out is that now the kids can get right up to the fence back there and can get closer to our neighbor. She is older and likes to come out and chat just about every time we're outside. It wouldn't be so bad if Tyler didn't like to tell all that he knows. Yesterday he told her all about how "Mommy didn't flush...I didn't flush...wanted to see how she liked it". I just never know what's going to come out of his mouth. Boy did our neighbor have a good laugh over that little story!

Here's another plug for www.craigslist.com. Today I sold a Little Tikes workbench that we bought 3 years ago at a garage sale. We bought it for $3 and have played with it a lot over the past 3 years (not so much lately, though). Today I sold it on craigslist for $25. Not a bad return on my investment! Tyler was happy to see it go because I told him I was using the money to buy him new pjs for this winter and he liked the ones I picked out for him. Danielle, on the other hand, wanted to know why that lady was putting our toy in her trunk!

No comments: