Sunday, February 05, 2017

A Fishy Gift

The custodian in my building at school took a position in another building and starts tomorrow. This guy is amazing. He's by far the best custodian in the district, and he works his butt off. He knows a little something about everything. He always goes out of his way to help me and make my job easier, even when he has a mountain of other responsibilities to take care of. It will be quite a loss when he leaves.

He loves to fish, so Ron made a pen that I could give him as a thank you gift. All I have is this cell phone picture, but it's enough to tell how beautiful the pen is. Ron had to piece together all those little parts in the fish before turning and finishing it. He did an excellent job - it was amazing. My coworker loved it, and seemed touched by such a personal gift.

No comments: