Monday, September 28, 2015

This & That

I put up my fall bulletin board at work the other day. I love the way it looks. I added a picture of radishes this year. I was at Meijer one day and was looking for fresh veggies of some sort and I was so impressed with all the different produce they had. And it all looked so nice. I thought the radishes looked especially nice...so I bought some just to photograph. Silly, I know, but they looked photogenic. I was happy with how the pictures turned out, so the $1.98 was worth it.
 

 
Speaking of groceries, I decided to try Giant Eagle's new curbside service and my grocery shopping will never be the same. :) I really hate to grocery shop. With this service, you order online and schedule a pick up day & time. You can arrive within a 30 minute window of your scheduled time. You park in a designated spot, call the store to let them know you're there, and they bring your groceries out. You are not supposed to get out of the car, and they will not accept tips. They load all the groceries and then come to your window for payment. It's as easy as that. And, the service is only $4.95!! The first 3 visits are free and the lady who loaded my groceries gave me a $10 off coupon for today's order. It was such a good experience and my grocery bill was lower than usual. I'm kind of excited about shopping for next week now!


This is me, working hard at getting groceries...or not.

I couldn't find the smaller bag of potatoes on the ordering site, but the lady who loaded my groceries said to just make a note in the comments next time about the actual amount I want.

Danielle got her school pictures today. She looks so much older. She also had her 12 year well check visit today. (I will post birthday pictures some day. It was only almost 2 months ago. :( ) She grew 2.5" last year. The pediatrician says she is yet to hit her big growth spurt, so Danielle's holding out hope she'll eventually do a little better than that 49th percentile. Apparently those 48 out of 100 kids she's taller than don't play 6th grade softball, volleyball, or basketball!


1 comment:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

Whoa curbside service! Sign me up!!
There is something about Danielle's picture that looks like Natalie to me. It's funny because her younger pictures don't look that much like her. She's a pretty young lady!