Thursday, December 02, 2010

Our First Christmas Performance of the Season

Tyler had his Christmas performance tonight. It was unexpectedly the cutest program he's had at this school so far. (Sorry Mom.) He was a "partier" in one of the songs, so he had to come out in a party hat and blow his party horn.






I was in the very last row of the bleachers, which is as far away from the stage as you can possibly get. Honestly, I could hardly make out faces from where I was sitting. My zoom lens came in quite handy, but the pictures are really grainy because of the distance and lighting. Nevertheless, you can at least tell which kid Tyler is.

















As
I told Tyler, he's come a long way since the year he belted out "Go Tell It On the Mountain"...but some things never change. Have I mentioned how much I love this kid?!

1 comment:

Wandering Writer said...

Just call him "Mr. Charisma."