Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Once again we had a wonderful Christmas. Santa's pack must have been considerably lighter by the time he left our house. He barely managed to escape this year, though. I think Santa finished up around 12:30am. Tyler popped into our bedroom around 1 because he just couldn't sleep, and "Mom, guess what?!! Santa was here already!" Our rule is that you can't get out of bed until 8am, so he spent the rest of the night in the sleeping bag on the floor in our room to prevent any early morning wandering. (He fell back asleep, though.) We made it to 7:40. Not bad.







Ron bought me a new camera, the kind I've wanted forever. I love it and am looking forward to figuring out all the bells and whistles. I am still getting use to it, though, so some of my pictures were a little out of focus.












We started the festivities yesterday and will continue them on through the weekend. Hope everyone else had a great Christmas, too!









2 comments:

Wandering Writer said...

Wow that train really is "humongous!" Your pictures look great.

Lori said...

The tracks are combining his new set and one he already had...but it is humongous!