Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Journal Humor

The other day Tyler brought home a journal he had been working on at school. It's neat to look through it and see how much his writing and spelling have improved since the beginning of the year. Some of his entries really made me laugh. I especially liked these two:

Barack Obama won the presidential election. He will be the 44th president of our country.


His comment over Obama's picture is what I loved about this one: big hed


(For the record, he said he knows the right way to spell "head", he just didn't feel like it.)




Danielle wasn't as amused about this one as I was.



















If I could ride with Santa it would be fun! I would get to see his list. My sister is not on it!

1 comment:

ZOE said...

How cute!

I love the picture of cute little

notes!