Sunday, April 15, 2018

Yes, We're Still Here

I can't believe it's been almost a month since I've posted anything! We are alive and well. Part of the problem is that I am rarely on my laptop anymore, and the web browser on my phone isn't compatible with blogger. The other part of the problem is that I'm old and go to bed early. (That's probably the biggest part of the problem.)

Since my last post in March, we had spring break and went on vacation to Rockport, TX. We had a great time! I'm still editing pictures from that trip and will post some eventually. School softball started. I'll post pictures from that eventually, too. The weather has been very uncooperative for softball and just about everything else.  It snows, blows, warms up, cools down, sleets, hails, storms, and gets quiet again sometimes all in the same day. And we are counting down the days of school left until summer break (29). That pretty much gets you caught up on the highlights of life around here. (You really haven't missed much.)

I'll try to post some vacation pictures later this week. In the meantime, here is one of my favorites.

No comments: