Sunday, October 08, 2017

Homecoming

Our homecoming was this weekend. The dance was yesterday evening. Tyler asked a girl from band to be his date. Her parents dropped them off at a restaurant so they could have dinner out, and then picked them back up and took them to the school in time for the dance. He had a very nice time.

The lighting didn't seem to cooperate for my pictures, but I thought he looked very handsome. His date looked very pretty, too, and they looked very nice together. It was fun watching him figure all this out - from the asking out, to the clothes, to the nervousness of meeting her parents, etc. He's a good kid, and I'm glad he could have a fun evening out with his friends.

Getting some help from dad.


I asked him for a sock picture. :)



Interestingly enough, this picture popped up on my FB timeline yesterday. It's from 5 years ago. I cannot believe how much he's changed in so little time.

No comments: