Thursday, April 06, 2017

Spring Colors

Yesterday my mom and I went out for her birthday. It was in the 70s and mostly sunny. Today has been blustery and gray, and it can't decide if it wants to rain or sleet. I think the gray weather today makes these pictures from yesterday look even more colorful. We went to a conservatory to see the butterflies and flowers, out to lunch, and for a walk at the park. It was a nice day.
 

The sunrise yesterday morning was beautiful.

There were a bunch of fairy garden displays. This was one of my favorites.
 
 



 
 



2 comments:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

Is the glass art Chihuly? Also, that is an interesting butterfly, do you know what it is? It's wings are shaped like a zebra longwing.

Lori said...

The glass is Chihuly. I don't remember what kind of butterfly it was. There were zebra longwings in there, and a lot of other butterflies that had that general elongated wing shape. None of them are found in my area.