Monday, November 14, 2016

A Walk in the Park

The weather here has not seemed at all like typical mid-November weather. Saturday was another beautiful day, and Danielle wanted to go to the park to take pictures. The park, with my daughter, on a warm sunny day, taking pictures. How could I pass that up??

We went out about 90 minutes before sunset. We hoped the park would be a little less crowded. The lighting is better for photos around that time of day, too. Danielle has always looked at the world a little differently. It's fun to put a camera in her hands and see what happens. Here are my favorites of the pictures she took.











This is my picture. This is what I was taking a picture of in the picture she took of me.

1 comment:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

Like mother, like daughter! :)