Tuesday, November 15, 2016

A Walk in the Park (continued)

I didn't get many good pictures of "nature" when we went out, but I did get a couple of Danielle that I liked. I posted a black and white one a few days ago. Although we saw a flock of turkeys, neither of us got a picture. I got a picture of one of the bucks we saw, which I posted yesterday, but we saw several other deer. I saw a red-headed woodpecker. I haven't seen one of those in a couple years. We also saw an albino squirrel. I've seen one at this park before. I'm kind of surprised it's managed to stay alive as long as it has. We also saw several whining children. Thankfully they were walking back towards the cars as we were heading to the trail! Before we left we had a nice view of the rising supermoon. The picture didn't turn out too badly considering I didn't have my tripod!





No comments: