Sunday, September 04, 2016

Photo Sundries

Here are some random photos I've periodically saved to post but never gotten around to it.

Cell phone picture of the sunset one evening a few weeks ago. We had several amazing sunsets within a couple weeks. The kind that make it look like the sky is on fire. Tyler might have taken this one. I can't remember now.

Setting sun shining my loofah plant.



Love catching the twinkling sun on the water droplets after I water the plants in the evening. I know there are filters you can buy that create that sparkle, but I don't have anything like that. (That kind of seems like cheating to me.)


Hummingbird in the rain

The bee wasn't as in focus as I wanted, but I like the colors the sunlight brought out in his wings.
 

 

Managed to catch a picture of the bee displacing some pollen when he landed. Too bad the bee wasn't in better focus, but the pollen is pretty clear.

This is a hairstreak of some sort.


 
Cell phone pic of some clouds during sunrise one morning a couple weeks ago. The sunrise was beautiful, but this was all I could capture on my way into work. 
 

No comments: