Wednesday, May 18, 2016

6th Grade Camp

Our district has a 6th grade camp for all the 6th graders. They go during school for three days and stay two nights. It's a couple hours away in the woods and hills and they stay in cabins and "rough" it, with no communication from anyone outside of camp. It is a wonderful experience for the kids. I think most students would say it is one of the highlights of their school careers. Tyler didn't really want to go but ended up having a wonderful time. He still talks about it. Today it was Danielle's turn to go. I forgot to take a picture of her before she left this morning, so one of my teacher chaperone friends sent me this when the kids first arrived. I miss her, but I'm sure she's having a wonderful time. I'm looking forward to hearing all about it when she gets back!!

No comments: