Monday, February 08, 2016

Happy Birthday to Clara! Happy 1/2 Birthday to D!

Today is Clara's 7th birthday. She is a pretty special dog, and it's hard to imagine our lives without her. She enjoyed a couple new toys, some dog treats, and lots of extra belly rubs today.


It's also Danielle's 1/2 birthday. She is 6 months shy of officially being a teenager. She loves all things pig, so I bought a pig cake pan to make her cake. I think the pan itself was cuter than the finished product, but that's probably because I was in a hurry. The first cake I made fell apart because I rushed it. I quickly made another after I got off work and she got home from school. It didn't fall apart, but I did a terrible job icing it. Oh well. 1/2 birthdays don't really count anyway. They're really just an excuse to light candles and eat cake. :)


No comments: