Saturday, January 30, 2016

A Busy Weekend

I got sick around MLK day and am finally feeling better. For a good week and a half I was in bed as soon as the kids were in bed, and I missed 2 days of work...which is very unusual for me! I just finished an antibiotic for a sinus infection, but whatever this was totally wiped me out this time. That is why I haven't posted anything in a couple weeks. So now it's time to get caught up.

We had a busy MLK day weekend. Danielle's basketball team played in an out of town 2 day tournament, her softball team played a game in their indoor league, and her volleyball team played in an out of town scrimmage tournament. We couldn't fit everything in, but we tried. She ended up missing the softball game, playing in all but one of the basketball games during the 2 day tournament, and played in half of the volleyball scrimmage. Danielle and Ron stayed in a hotel near the venue for the basketball tournament and I drove back and forth so Tyler could stay home. It was a lot of driving and was a busy weekend, but it was fun. Danielle played hard no matter what sport it was, and it's always fun to watch her. I didn't get any good basketball pictures, but here are some volleyball pictures from that weekend.


I thought it was funny now much taller these girls were than Danielle.


Danielle's coach is having her play all the way around this year. That means she never rotates out. She only played the back row last year, so she's learning new positions. There's a bit of a learning curve, but she's picking it up.


This was after we got home Sunday night. She was wiped out.




No comments: