Monday, October 05, 2015

This & That

Ron designed a closet organizer for Danielle and then built it himself. He just finished it up. I think it looks great! It gives her so much more drawer space and will free up some floor space in her bedroom when we get rid of her old dresser. She hasn't really put anything away in it yet. She was just putting a few things in there for pictures. Even after almost 23 years my husband still impresses me.

Tyler went grocery shopping with me today. He likes the curbside service, too. (I like his company.)


Danielle had her first softball tournament with her new team this past Saturday. It was cold and rainy and she was sick. Those things did not go well together. We drove about 80 minutes one way, she played in one rainy, windy game, and then we took her home. She has another tournament this weekend. Hopefully we will have a much better weekend.
Don't tell her I posted this.

My etched pumpkin I made to take in to work.

No comments: