Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Trying a New Do

Danielle likes to look up hairdo ideas online. She bookmarks a ton of them and then occasionally shows them to me to try. My problem is that I have to practice before we "go live" and she doesn't like to make time for that. (Honestly, she rarely sits still.) Instead, 10 minutes before I have to leave for school in the morning, she wants me to do something new with her hair. I try, and she gets frustrated and ends up going with the standby ponytail or headband.

We paused to enjoy the sunshine on the patio this weekend and I snuck in a quick fishtail braid. She had been asking me for awhile to try it. It was my first attempt, and it turned out pretty good. She had me do it for school one day this week, and the time crunch must have been too much pressure for me. It looked good but not as nice as the first attempt.

She has such pretty hair. So many different shades of brown and blonde.

No comments: