Sunday, April 05, 2015

Happy Easter!

We enjoyed our Easter service on Friday evening. It was one of 6 or 7 services our church had this weekend. We thought it would be the least busy and it fit into our schedule well. It was kind of a nice way to kick off Easter weekend, too. I wanted to get a nice picture of the kids before church, but it was rainy and the lighting wasn't good. I thought I'd try again later in the weekend, but it didn't happen. So, this is it.

We enjoyed our annual Easter egg hunt at Mamaw & Papaw's house today. It was a beautiful day to be outside - another day of "abundant sunshine"! The kids are all getting so big. I think the biggest change is with Tyler this year compared to last. It really is amazing. Seb will graduate from high school next year! I don't know where the time has gone. I'm thankful for the memories we've all made together over the past several Easters. Long after they all have families of their own, they'll remember these fun times that Mamaw put together for them.










 
Happy Easter!!

No comments: