Wednesday, November 20, 2013

What I Want for Christmas

I finally spent my birthday money & some money I earned for taking some pictures back in May. I splurged and bought 3 Lil DaVinci child artwork frames on Amazon. They are really expensive and not a necessity, but that's what birthday money is for, right?! I got them today, and I love them!!!

These frames can store up to 50 pieces of paper and you can open them to add more pictures while the frame is hanging on the wall. You just clip the picture you want to display into the front of the spring loaded frame and close the frame back up.

I love this picture for a couple reasons.  I think it's a nice drawing. I also like it because Danielle drew it while we were eating dinner at an open air restaurant while on vacation in Hawaii. She was busy drawing this while Tyler was throwing up on the shoes of the drunk guy at the table behind us. We were in and out of the bathroom with Tyler, cleaning up vomit, ordering food, sending food away, and Danielle just calmly sat at the table and drew this picture. I love it!

The kids' artwork looks so much nicer behind glass!! They both loved the way their drawings looked. I think Danielle was disappointed I framed 2 of Tyler's and only one of hers, but I could only afford 3 frames! I am hoping Santa will bring me another one (or two or three) for Christmas.
Tyler loves to draw intricate pictures like this. There are always so many details to take in. I love them. He drew this one last year and it's been taped to the wall since he brought it home. It looks so much nicer behind glass!

No comments: