Friday, March 09, 2012

Free Day!

We got out of school early yesterday and had today off. I think it was for teacher in-service, but I'm not really sure. Honestly, I really don't care - I'm just thankful for the free day! None of the other school districts were off, so it was a good day to get out and do something. We decided to go ice skating.


When we first got there, we were the only ones on the ice. By the time we left, there were only about 15 people there, including us.We haven't gone for a few months, so the kids were a little rusty. We had a very nice time, though, and I think I'm the only one who ended up with blisters.


Danielle enjoyed a birthday party at a paint-your-own pottery place this afternoon while Tyler enjoyed uninterrupted time on the computer. After dinner tonight the kids spent some time in the hotel hot tub with Grandma & Grandpa. We certainly made the most of our free day! (4 weeks until the next one!)

No comments: