Thursday, March 18, 2010

Enjoying the Sunshine

It has been so beautiful this week. The temps have been in the 60s by midday, the skies have been blue, and the sun has been shining. It has been a perfect week to be outside.

Danielle and I headed to the park with Clara this morning to enjoy the sunshine. We had a nice walk. I let her use my old camera. The first 2 pictures are mine. The next 4 are ones she picked for me to post, and here's what she had to say about each one:

These rocks were very shiny when I was up close. I liked the lake the way that it was behind the rocks.











I tried to get a picture of the geese but they kept moving. It was very hard and when they stopped I got a good picture.











My dog seems to like the water here. She was wet when she got out of the water.












This is a very pretty stream and the reason I like it is because of the rocks. It is pretty!











This afternoon we played with chalk in the driveway. Danielle wanted me to trace her, then she traced me. She forgot to trace my head, so she added a giant one afterward. This is what I turned into. We had a nice day. I will miss her next year when she's in school all day, every day. (Sigh.) School sure gets in the way.










1 comment:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

Love it! She is the blogger of the future :) I'm glad you guys have had nice weather. We've been in the 60s this week to, so I thought you guys must be iced over again!