Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Water Slide Fun

I have been deliberating for months about whether or not I wanted to buy a water slide for the kids to play on this summer. We had one last year, but it was borderline too small for the kids, so I sold it on Craigslist at the beginning of this summer and put the money in our summer fun fund.

The reviews on the inflatable slides are all over the place, and for the money, I wasn't sure I wanted to gamble on it. But, I found one on Craigslist that I thought was reasonably priced. I went and checked it out the other day and ended up with a new, used water slide for almost 1/4 of the original price (and for the same price I sold ours for). At that price, I will be content if the slide only lasts the rest of this summer.


The kids played on it for the first time today and really enjoyed it.








Clara enjoyed watching the kids play, too. She will be 5 months old tomorrow.

1 comment:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

Well this is one post I will not be showing to Caleb! He would insist that our backyard is big enough for a slide like that! :)