Friday, April 06, 2007

Getting Fresh

On Ron's business trip earlier this week he had to buy some Febreeze to cover up the smoke smell on his clothes from one of his dinners. While straightening up a little after he returned, I ran across the bottle and decided I would try spraying a little on my winter coat - to "freshen it up" as the bottle says. I followed the instructions, sprayed away, and let it dry overnight.

The next day I ran an errand by myself and could hardly stand myself enclosed in the car! The Febreeze smell was so overwhelming that I sneezed several times. Today while running errands with the kids, Tyler complained about something smelling. When I asked him what it smelled like, he replied, "It smells like lint." He was, of course, talking about the way I smelled.












Sorry my posts have been few and far between lately. We're off on a trip to the Bahamas after Easter. Once we're back, I'll try to be a little more faithful.










Happy Easter. He is risen...

No comments: