Friday, June 22, 2018

A "Walk" in the Park

Sometimes Danielle will go with me to the park to look for tree frogs. Sometimes Tyler will go with me. The other day I managed to talk both kids into going with me. Of course, once I was there I wondered at the wisdom in that. It is much more peaceful by myself.



At one point I was behind the kids while we were walking on the boardwalk, so I thought I would get a nice picture of the two of them walking together. Even at 16 and 14, that's nearly impossible. Finally I said "I just want one nice picture of the two of you together." Tyler said, "What? Should we hold hands and skip?" and then grabbed Danielle's hand and they skipped off. They thought it was funny that I took a picture of that. Sometimes you have to settle.



And sometimes you get lucky.

No comments: