Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Happy (Belated) Mother's Day!

I had a nice Mother's Day on Sunday. The kids humored me with a picture together before church.


After church we went to the Olive Garden, which has become a tasty Mother's Day tradition. It was nice to spend time together for a little while.


We also went to the garden center to buy flowers, along with most every other mother in a 50 mile radius. That's all part of the experience. I got a few flowers that I wanted, and the kids each picked me out a hanging basket. They both picked baskets of pansies this year, and they're so pretty. Every time I look out and see them on my patio, they make me feel happy. Pansies are a happy flower. :) I also got cards from the kids, but this year, Ron gave the kids some cash and told Tyler to drive him and his sister to the store. I won't lie, that's pretty convenient. Danielle also made me a card.


Tyler also straightened up a little for me. This kid knows the real way to a mother's heart.
It was a good day together.

No comments: