Friday, July 17, 2015

A Week in Review

As captured via cellphone...
 
Danielle and I started on another Pinterest project, but we haven't finished it yet.
Will post more pictures if/when we do.

Danielle got 4" cut off her hair.


Another week of basketball camp.


Our caterpillar successfully made his chrysalis. I don't have any cell phone pics of that yet.

Danielle's team played in a semifinal game, which they won, and a championship game, which they lost. Danielle had to break in a new glove and struggled a little. She still did a great job.



We went to the waterpark today. We've gotten rained on every time we've gone. Today was no exception. We waited out the first thunderstorm in the car.

The girls took a little nap during the second "weather closure".
Yes, I do still have a son. He doesn't like it when I take his picture, and he likes it even less when I post it. Usually I try to respect that.

No comments: