Thursday, November 10, 2011

For the Birds

This guy landed on my fence this morning. I had just refilled my bird feeders a little earlier and had lots of birdy activity in my yard. I'm pretty sure he was looking for breakfast, but he flew away empty handed (taloned).












I took these through the window, so please excuse the fuzziness. That last picture was just a split second away from being an amazing picture. Oh well. I posted it because you can really see how big his talons are, though. Scary!





















I stole a couple hours for myself on Saturday and went to the park. There weren't any birds (other than a couple robins) and the only wildlife I found were squirrels. I don't know where everything was hiding, but it was rather disappointing as far as picture taking goes. It was nice to enjoy the beautiful day outside by myself for a few minutes, though.



No comments: